Inside the recent Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision (here our review) there are several Operators to unlock. Already from day one it is a good number, and it should also be considered that by obtaining them these will also be transferred within Call of Duty: Warzone, battle royale of the saga that also joins the universe of the new shooter. In this guide for unlock all Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War operators we therefore want to explain how to get them one by one, for both factions, by completing some specific objectives.
Hoping that the guide will be useful to you, we also refer you to our specific section dedicated to this game, which contains further information on the work.
Before leaving the guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by Treyarch. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
- Eagle - You will need to get 10 kills through the Multiplayer Score Series
- Baker - Collect a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Multiplayer
- Park - Perform 3 successful Evacuations in Zombie mode, they are available starting from the tenth round
- Sims - Destroy 10 vehicles or Score Streaks in Multiplayer
- Woods - In Multiplayer, get to get 5 kills without ever being dead 5 times
- Tar - In Zombie Mode, get a total of 200 kills using upgraded weapons with Pack-A-Punch
- Garcia - In Dirty Bomb mode detonate - or contribute to the detonation - of 5 total bombs
- Portnova - Kill a total of 50 enemies in Multiplayer, as long as they are revealed by Score Streaks or upgrades
- Stone - Perform a total of 15 finishing moves in Multiplayer