To create an object in the new cyberpunk 2077 di CD Projekt RED you will need to go to the main menu, but first you will need the crafting instructions and the respective ingredients, known within the game as components. Before completing this specific action you can study the details of the created object, so as to better evaluate its real effectiveness. The components, as in perfect RPG style, are divided by rarity.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete Guide to All Cyberpsychopaths
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete Guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
The rarer materials, of course, will be particularly difficult to obtain, but that won't make it a mission impossible. The term Creation is purposely generic and includes two distinct categories:
- Equipment creation refers to the making of weapons, dresses, mods and so on. All instructions in this category require standard components and related crafting tasks, including the need to unlock very rare instructions, which are closely related to the Technical Ability attribute and the Crafting skill.
- Quick hacking specifically refers (guess what?) To building quick hacks, but the matter is slightly more complex. The instructions in this category need the Quick Hack components, to unlock them instructions you will need to invest points in the Intelligence attribute and the Quick Hacking skill. The rank of a crafted item improves based on your Crafting or Quick Hacking skill, with a bonus of 0,2 per level.
Search for components
You will be able to obtain the standard components in various ways as you explore, but most commonly by preying on killed enemies or rummaging through the stash of items. As a rule, hiding places around the world tend to offer fairly common materials, while supplies found during missions and activities tend to carry quality components in your pocket. You can also accumulate standard materials by dismantling equipment in the inventory. To recycle it, select an object and hold down to convert it into components. Of course, the process cannot be reversed, so what is dismantled can no longer be recovered. You can find out in advance which materials will be added to your stock, looking at the window on the left of the backpack screen. Quick hacking components are most easily obtained by mining materials, in other words completing the Protocol Breach minigame every time you physically connect to an access point. The chances of obtaining these materials can be improved by investing points in the Data Mining Mastery feat.
Spending attribute points on Technical Skill and investing talent points in the Creation skill will be a fundamental practice for those who want to excel in this specific category. Many talents will be really useful to you, while others will be indispensable. By default, you will only be able to craft common and uncommon items, subsequent rarity levels unlock with their related talents.
- Rarity: Rare - Talent: Craftsman
- Rarity: Epic - Talent: Master Mechanic
- Rarity: Legendary - Edgerunner craftsman
Various Crafting talents enhance individual aspects of newly crafted items, such as consumable life, higher stats, etc. Furthermore, to conclude this parenthesis, some talents such as Mechanic, Junk dealer, Workshop and Economizer will bring a general improvement to the ability to disassemble objects.
Experienced netrunners may want to invest various attribute points on intelligence and their respective talent points on related abilities. The beauty is that four talents related to the Quick Hacking skill allow you to access rarer quick hacking instructions such as Hacker's Handbook, Hacking School, Hacking Master, and Bartmoss' Legacy. At the end, some protocol violation talents can make data mining processes more profitable.
Upgrade in Cyberpunk 2077
The upgrade process allows you to increase the level of a certain object, increasing its statistics. You can upgrade any weapon and outfit in your inventory. The principle is to take an existing item to improve it by consuming components. Having the necessary materials you can repeat the process several times, so as to regularly improve the objects with which you have a certain feeling.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Sony Worldwide Studios Here Are All of Sony S First Party Studios
- Oculus Gaming Showcase the Event Dedicated to Oculus Vr Games Arrives
- Fortnite Season 6 Primal Officially Begins the Final Event of Zero Crisis
- The Walking Dead Survival Instinct Infinite Ammo Trick
- How to Connect Bose Headphones to Your Iphone