Dragon Ball Z Kakarot: How to Get Easy D Medals [PS4 - Xbox One]
In this guide we see how Quickly unlock D Medegles in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.
Do not forget to also consult the card complete guide of Dragon Ball Z Kakarot for other useful guides on this game.
D Medals in Dragon Ball Z Kakarot are used to enter training battles - scan your map when entering a location to see all available training missions.
They are important because training missions unlock new skills. To learn all the skills, you need a lot of D medals.
To get more D Medals, you can always travel to Master Roshi and complete missions for his turtle companion. To get D Medals easily, open the Z Encyclopedia. For each entry you unlock, you will get D Medals. If you are advanced enough in the game and have never opened the Z Encyclopedia, you will get a lot of D Medals instantly. You can easily unlock more entries in the Z Encyclopedia by completing missions or simply progressing further in the story.
One way to unlock more items instantly is to find memorial sites. These are hidden collectibles, but if you have the extra cash, you can pay Witch Baba (found on every single map) 1.000 Zeni to mark a new memorial point. Go to the new memorial spot to unlock more entries in Encyclopedia Z.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands Announced the New Official Release Date
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy Xiii Objectives List Secret Objectives 360
- Worms Rumble Review a New Era for Worms
- Starfield New Information on the Engine and Multiplayer Revealed
- Fortnite How to Get the Hulk S Fist Smashing Pickaxe and Hulkbuster Style From Marvel S Avengers