FIFA 16: Guide to the 10 Strongest Defenders of FUT Mode [PS4-Xbox One-360-PS3-PC]
FIFA 16 is about to arrive on our consoles, so let's start immediately with some guides that can help you build a respectable team in the mythical FUT mode.
We have already seen the list of the 50 strongest players in FIFA 16, the so-called "top players", but now let's go into more detail and discover the best players in the different roles.
In the following list you can therefore see, based on the statistics of the game, what they are Top 10 Defenders of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Mode:
10. Diego Godín - Atlético de Madrid (Spain) - 85
9. Philipp Lahm - FC Bayern Munich (Germany) - 87
8. Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid CF (Spain) - 87
7.Jérôme Boateng - FC Bayern Munich (Germany) - 87
6. Per Mertesacker - Arsenal (England) - 83
5. Andrea Barzagli - Juventus (Italy) - 84
4. Naldo - VfL Wolfsburg (Germany) - 85
3. Mats Hummels - Borussia Dortmund (Germany) - 86
2. Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus (Italy) - 87
1. Thiago Silva - Paris Saint-Germain (France) - 88
Keep an eye on the complete FIFA 16 cheats / guide tab to discover the players with the highest stats in the other roles as well, as well as many other useful guides on the game.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- What Are the Differences Between Stock Android Android One and Android Go
- Life is Strange Before the Storm Farewell Bonus Episode Review
- Assassin S Creed Valhalla New Objectives Weapons and Abilities in Sight in the Upcoming Dlc
- Dragon S Dogma How to Earn Easy Gold
- Xcom Enemy Unknown Trophy List Ps3