Fully upgrade Quiet in Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain [War Shoulder]
In this guide we see how to develop the bond with Quiet and what is unlocked by taking it to the maximum.
We have already seen how to unlock Quiet among the companions of Metal Gear Solid 5 the Phantom Pain, but you will have noticed that it is also possible to "enhance" the skilled sniper, increasing his bond with Big Boss. Here's how to do it and what unlocks with bonding to the max.
Upgrade Quiet's abilities to the maximum level
Unlike D-Horse and D-Dog, Quiet is a human and therefore strengthening her bond is a little more complex. While for the other two companions it is enough to take them on a mission to level them up, with Quiet you will have to give yourself a little more to do. Here is the list of things to do, they are not all strictly necessary, but the more you do, the sooner you will maximize Quiet's abilities by obtaining the rewards listed below:
- the very first thing you can do is use NON-lethal weapons in the fight with her, before recruiting her;
- after the fight, visit her regularly in her cell
- use it as much as possible in missions: as a scout, to match enemies, and find supplies
- Later in the game, in the air command center, look at it in first person view for at least 5 seconds (once per visit). Even better if you frame its beautiful windowsill for more than 10 seconds ...
Upgrading the bond with Quiet will unlock some respectable extras:
- first of all you will see his poses change in the Air Command Center;
- starting from 20%, every 10% increase in the bond will correspond to an improvement in Quiet's equipment;
- going over 75% you will unlock the ability with which Quiet can shoot a grenade thrown in the air directing it towards enemy aircraft;
- with the link to the maximum you will unlock the result you will unlock the "War Shoulder" achievement.
Finally, in the video above you can see Quiet's costumes unlocking by maximizing the bond with her. Don't forget to consult the cheats / complete guide card of Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain for many other useful guides on this game.