Gravity Rush 2: How to Save Game, Manual and Auto Save [PS4]
In this guide let's see how to save the game in Gravity Rush 2.
Don't forget to also consult the complete Gravity Rush 2 help sheet for other useful guides on this game.
Gravity Rush 2 saves the game in two different ways.
Often after completing a mission, challenge or side mission, you will notice the icon in the lower right corner automatic saving in place, this is confirmation that all your progress up to that point has been saved.
However, it is possible manually save the game. To do this, open the menu with the Options button and scroll down to find the "Save" function.
Keep in mind that from time to time, depending on what's going on in-game, this option may be blocked or hidden. In these cases it will be necessary to progress in the game until it becomes available again.
Let us know if you have any other types of issues in the comments below, and stay tuned to Resources4gaming.com for more Gravity Rush 2 tips, tricks and guides.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Red Dead Revolver the Genesis of Red Dead Redemption 2
- The Amazing Spiderman Trophy Guide Platinum Ps3
- The Mmorpg in Your Pocket in the Review of Lineage 2 Revolution
- Bakugan Champions of Vestroia Has Been Announced for Nintendo Switch
- Hearthstone Streamer Savjz Almost Excluded From Competitive Events