Silent Hill Downpour - Guide to see all the endings [360-PS3]
Also Silent Hill Downpour gives in to the temptation to present multiple alternative endings at the end of the game which depend mainly on the player's behavior during the game.
ATTENTION - SPOILERS !!!
The possible endings of Silent Hill Downpour are 6 in total and they depend on what you will do with Anne and your moral choices, but let's see in detail what needs to be done to see the best ending as well as all the others.
First of all remember that to increase morality, every time you are faced with a choice you will always have to take the positive option and try to save as much as possible the landed monsters (avoid giving the coup de grace). To lower your moral level you obviously have to do the exact opposite.Guide to the alternative endings of Silent Hill Downpour
- Final A: spare Anne with positive morality;
- Final B: spare Anne with negative morality;
- Final C: kill Anne with positive morality;
- Final D: kill Anne in a negative way;
- Final E: Finish the game for the first time, then start over and in the new game, complete the "Leap into the Past" side mission. As explained in the guide to the secondary missions, this quest appears only if you play a second game from the beginning. Consult the guide for advice on how to find and complete this and all the other side missions in the game;
- Final F: let Anne kill you in the final encounter
Finally, if you are just curious to see the video of the various endings, here they are all for you.
Video Finale A
Final Video B
Final Video C
Final Video D
Final Video E
Video Finale F