Wolfenstein the New Order Hardcore, 999, Ironman mode guide
Lots of extra game modes for even more fun.
Guide to unlock Extra game modes
Wolfenstein the New Order contains 4 additional game modes that allow you to replay the adventure by slightly tweaking the game rules:
- "999" mode: in this mode you will start the game with 999 life, infinite ammo and grenades and you will be reborn each time with 999 life points. In order to play this mode you will need to unlock the Enigma Code 1
- "Walk in the park" mode: In this mode, all elements on the game HUD will be removed. In order to play this mode you will need to unlock the Enigma 2 Code
- "Hardcore" mode: In this bastard mode all healing med kits and ammo will be removed from the game, so you will die very often. In order to play this mode you will need to unlock the Enigma 3 Code
- "Ironman" mode: in this game mode you will have only one life to complete the game and you will play at Uber difficulty, which is the maximum. Crack once and it will be Game Over, you will have to start the game over. In order to play this mode you will need to unlock the Enigma 4 Code
As you have seen, to access these modes you have to solve the Enigma codes. There are two ways to do this:
1) collect the 72 notes scattered throughout the game levels. Each puzzle code consists of 18 numbers found on these notes, find them all to unlock the related codes (follow the guide to collectible notes for more help)
2) this method is much simpler and quicker. Read our guide with enigma codes where you will find the codes to be entered directly to unlock the 4 game modes. And good fun!
Imported: See the Wolfenstein the New Order cheats and guides tab for other helpful guides on this game.