Guide to unlock Raiden's costume in Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
Will this be the most coveted costume in the game?
As you have probably already seen in some gameplay published on the net, among others costumes that can be unlocked for Big Boss there is also one one completely inspired by Raiden to which we dedicate this guide, for all the others also follow the guide to the unlockable costumes of Metal Gear Solid 5 the Phantom Pain.
Getting Raiden's costume will be a really challenging undertaking, let's see in detail what needs to be done.
First of all you have to complete all the missions of the main story obtaining the maximum rating, that is the "S", excluding the "Extreme", "Total Stealth" and "Subsistence" variants of some missions. This means that in reality all you need to do is get the "S" in 38 of the 50 main missions. If you have difficulty getting the "S" rating, follow the walkthrough of Metal Gear Solid 5 the Phantom Pain [rank "S" in all missions].
After this first important step, for the development of Raiden's camouflage you will need:
- 1.190.000 GMP
- 70 digitalis purpurea
- 20 digitalis lutea
- research level equal to or higher than 53
Wearing this magnificent costume obviously has its advantages and disadvantages:
- increase the distance of the jumps
- you will run faster, practically at the same speed as the horse
- running on enemies you will knock them down
- with the costume equipped you will not be able to use the arm
- the costume cannot be used in FOBs
- with the costume equipped you will never get a rating higher than "A"
Don't forget to also consult the cheats / complete guide card of Metal Gear Solid 5 the Phantom Pain for other useful guides on this fantastic game.