Guide to Unlock ALL Bloodborne Weapons [PS4]
For those who really want them all.
Guide Trophy "Essence of the Hunter", find all the weapons of the hunter
In Bloodborne it is possible to have a total of 26 weapons, 15 melee weapons and 11 firearms. After unlocking them they will appear in the "weapons" table of the inventory.
For most weapons, you need to find the weapon first hunter's badge which sometimes unlocks even more than one weapon. Once a weapon has been unlocked, it can be purchased at any time from the Hunter's Dream shop.
Of all the weapons, two in particular are those that you could easily lose: the Blade of Mercy and the Burial Blade, so pay special attention to these two. Below you will find the list with all the other weapons in the game with their cost, followed by a video that shows exactly where to find them all.
In the Bloodborne cheats and guides tab you will find several guides that will surely come in handy to unlock weapons, such as the guide to earn infinite money (echoes of blood) or the guide to beat all the Bosses of Bloodborne.
- Blade of Mercy (40.000): ATTENTION, MISSABLE! To get the "Sword of Mercy" it is necessary to kill Eileen who is in the sewers at the beginning of the game. If you don't want to kill her, alternatively you can complete all her missions to still have the Blade Of Mercy badge, but know that it will be much longer because you will have to meet her several times throughout the game and kill several bosses before unlocking the weapon. . In this video you can see where Eileen is at the beginning of the game. If you have not met her the first time you passed this place, remember that it is also possible to find her later in the Church. If you really can't find it the only way is to start a new game + and head straight to the sewers, in the place shown in the video.
- Burial Blade (60.000): ATTENTION, MISSABLE! To unlock the Burial Blade you will have to wait for the end of the game. When you have the choice you will have to select the "reject" option, this will trigger the second or third ending of the game but will still give you (after defeating the boss) the Burial Blade badge which you can then buy in the shop.
- Chikage (50.000): after defeating Martyr Logarius at the top of Cainhurst you will encounter Annalize, take a few steps back and kneel before her to join the Vilebloods. This will give you the badge that unlocks this weapon. If Alfred kills Annalize before getting the sword, take the badge from her body and use it on the big blob behind where you fought Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos. This will revive Annalize.
- Hunter Axe (1.100): can be chosen as a starter weapon (recommended) or can be bought after getting the "Saw Hunter Badge" in the tunnel with the boar in the sewers of Yharnam.
- Kirkhammer (3.000): the badge that unlocks this weapon is obtained after defeating the Beast Cleric.
- Logarius Wheel (13.000): unlocks after giving Alfred the Unaddressed Cainhurst Summons and returning to Cainhurst to see what he does. Unaddressed Cainhurst Summons is located in the same room as Annalize at Cainhurst Castle. Alfred in the Church, at the entrance to the Forbidden Woods (after defeating the Vicar Amelia).
- Ludwig's Holy Blade (20.000): can be purchased after getting the "Radiant Sword Hunter Badge" in a chest near the top of the "Healing Church Workshop".
- Reiterpallasch: found in a chest in Cainhurst Castle.
- Rifle Spear (4.000): this badge is obtained after killing the hunter with the Gyula machine gun in old Yharnam, look on his body.
- Saw Cleaver (1.000): it can be chosen as a starter weapon or it can be bought after getting the "Saw Hunter Badge" in the tunnel with the boar in the sewers of Yharnam.
- Saw Spear (1.000): It can be bought after getting the "Saw Hunter Badge" in the tunnel with the boar in the sewers of Yharnam.
- Stake Driver (8.000): this badge is obtained after killing the hunter with the Gyula machine gun in old Yharnam, look on his body.
- Threaded Cane (1.200): it can be chosen as a starter weapon or it can be bought after getting the "Saw Hunter Badge" in the tunnel with the boar in the sewers of Yharnam.
- Thunder it is located on a body in Advent Plaza.
- Beast Claw: can be found in "Ailing Loran chalice dungeon", Layer 2.
Left Hand Weapons (Firearms):
- Cannon: stands between the beams of the large building in the Forbidden Woods, behind the man who fires the cannon. Find a window in the building that allows you to jump out onto an outside canopy and follow the path between the building's beams. This weapon is on a corpse leaning against a gear.
- Evelyn: found in a chest in Cainhurst Castle, blocked by three tables. To get there, roll down the small ladder onto one of the tables.
- Flamesprayer (8.000): after entering the church, go back and talk to Gilbert (he is behind the window near the lantern in the Yharnam Center).
- Hunter Blunderbuss (1.700): can be bought directly from the store.
- Hunter Pistol (1.600): can be bought directly from the store.
- Hunter's Torch: it is located near the beginning of Old Yharnam.
- Ludwig's Rifle (10.000): can be purchased after getting the "Radiant Sword Hunter Badge" in a chest near the top of the "Healing Church Workshop".
- Repeating Pistol (3.000): the badge that unlocks this weapon is obtained after defeating the Beast Cleric.
- Rosmarinus (60.000): the badge that unlocks this weapon can be found in the darker room in the Church Choir area.
- Torch: is found next to one of the game's first brutes, knocking on the door in Central Yharnam.
- Wooden Shield: it is found in the Church.
Here is also the video showing where to find all the hunter badges to unlock these weapons