Nioh: guide to beat Ii Naomasa [Boss walkthrough, PS4]
In this guide we see how to defeat one of the many bosses present Nioh: Ii Naomasa.
Don't forget to also check out Nioh's complete guide and tricks tab for other helpful guides on this game and help for all the other bosses.
In Nioh, the Team Ninja production that follows the path traced by the Dark Souls series, we will face a long series of Bosses that will put us in front of increasingly demanding challenges.
Please note: for all other bosses follow the guide / solution to ALL Nioh Bosses [strategies and tips].
How to kill Ii Naomasa in Nioh
This is the fourteenth boss we will face in Nioh. If you don't know how to beat him, follow the strategy used in the following video, study his bindings and set yours as shown in the video:
Tips for beating Ii Naomasa
If you have trouble with him, purchase the spearfall ability for the spear. Use the spear in the high position and abound with the Spearfall when the KI is at maximum. Always wait until your KI is at maximum to hit so that you have enough to make any dodges. By continuing this way you should be able to knock him down when you have to use a finisher to inflict massive damage. Repeat the process a couple of times and he'll be dead in no time.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- How to Unlock Nightmares Mode in Cod Black Ops Iii
- Elden Ring Won T Be at the Xbox Series X Event According to Jeff Grubb
- Codsworth Guide How to Recruit Skills Missions and Relationship With Him
- 6 Seasons and a Game the Game Inspired by the Community Tv Series is Available for Free on Steam
- Beyond Two Souls Out of Control Trophy Guide Ps3