Destiny Ultimate Weapon Upgrade Guide [PS4-Xbox One-360-PS3]
More and more powerful, and even more.
How to fully upgrade exotic weapons
By playing Destiny, once we reach level 20 we will have the opportunity to equip the powerful exotic weapons (follow the guide to unlock exotic weapons for more details), which can in turn be further enhanced.
To do this, it will be necessary to continue earning XP while the exotic weapon we want to upgrade is equipped (in this regard, read the guide to earn infinite XP), because only in this way will it be possible to unlock its upgrades. To speed up the process even further, don't forget to have your weapon equipped when you go to claim the reward of a bounty on the Tower.
Remember also that it is always possible to buy from XUR on the Tower (if you don't know who it is, in this guide you can find out who XUR is) the Telemetry, a consumable item that speeds up the development of a certain weapon for 30 minutes.
If you want to maximize an exotic weapon, start saving a little bit of everything right away. In fact, to get all the upgrades of an exotic weapon you will need:
- 7450 mica
- 32 parts of weapons
- 18 rising energy
- 72 Metal Wire / Helium Filaments / Spectral Flower / Iron of the past
Finally, to speed up the process of upgrading your exotic weapons, I remind you that, if you have several characters, you can use the Vault at any time to switch resources between them and proceed with weapon upgrades.
Check out the Destiny cheats and guides tab for other helpful guides on this game.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The Medium Guide to the Code of the Secret Door in the Red House
- Lego Star Wars Red Bricks Guide the Force Awakens Ps4 Xbox One Pc
- The Fastest in the World Sonic Forces Speed Battle Review
- Uncharted 4 Wheel of Light Puzzle Solution Chap 12 Puzzle
- Assassin S Creed Valhalla the Ubisoft Store Has Issues With Shipping