PUBG Mobile, version for smartphones and tablets of the famous Battle Royale PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, is updated to version 0.12.5, adding interesting new features including the new Pass Royale of Seasonings 7. Here are all the details:
- A new Pass Royale: Players can dive into Pass Royale Season 7 and get exclusive skins, emotes, additional rewards and the brand new EZ Mission License which offers exclusive discounts and the ability to open crates immediately.
- A new weapon: The single-shot, semi-automatic Skorpion pistol appears in all PUBG MOBILE maps and is ready to slash through enemies with 9mm caliber bullets and five accessory slots.
- Rare skins: Players can now customize their avatars with three exclusive new skins for the parachute, outfits, airplane and more.
- Additional servers: After a great anticipation, the official Middle East server is now live to reduce lag while other regions will be added shortly.
- Gameplay improvements: Numerous in-game improvements and player updates have been made, including subscription changes, the addition of a new BP category in the store, audio enhancement and much more.
Becoming one of the hottest mobile games in the world, PUBG MOBILE is committed to providing a better gaming environment and being proactive in building a balanced and sustainable digital lifestyle. PUBG MOBILE introduces a new “Gameplay Management” system to encourage users to enjoy a sustainable and balanced experience. During the first log in, players will have to confirm their age to activate the Gameplay Management while all those under the age of 18 will receive a warning before being able to access the game. The system will also use a pop-up notification to show game time and to remind players to rest or stop the game. The Gameplay Management system has recently been implemented in some areas including the countries of Asia and North Africa including Indonesia, India, Nepal, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Gameplay Management will be rolled out in other countries in the near future.