Recently Michael Mando, actor who played the famous Vaas Montenegro, villain present in Far Cry 3, released a post in which it implicitly suggests a return of the character. In fact, Mando was asked a few questions regarding his role as the iconic antagonist, to which he responded by showing all his affection for the character, but not only. In fact, here are his words:
Having co-created that character is something that will always be dear to me. I am still recognized as Vaas, and I still feel great love for this character - something that makes me really happy. Who knows ... maybe I will reprise that role very soon?
The last sentence could only ignite the hopes of fans for a return of Vaas, even if how it would still remain an unknown. This could in fact imply the arrival of a re-release of Far Cry 3, such as a remake, or relate to a new chapter of the series set in the same universe. In any case, everything remains at the moment only a rumor and it is therefore necessary to wait for official information from Ubisoft to know more. Recall that Far Cry 3 is available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, but also on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with its Classic Edition.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Let S Sing 2019 the Karaoke Review for the Whole Family
- Outriders Review Bombing for Offline Servers Arrives
- Lego Star Wars 3 the Clone Wars Codes to Unlock Extra Characters
- What is Chromecast What is It for and How Does It Work
- We Discover the Most Iconic Assassins in Video Games While Waiting for Hitman 3