In this guide, we will explain all the methods by which it is possible fare uno Screenshot Huawei P20 / P20 Pro e P20 Lite. Did you imagine that Huawei built a smartphone that amazed all smartphone lovers around the world? To be honest, I never believed it, although, the Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite are the best phones ever built in terms of design and performance by Huawei.
The latest news lets us know that tons of devices have already been sold, and since you are reading this article, I assume you already own a Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite and now you want to know how to perform a basic operation, come fare uno Screenshot Huawei P20 / P20 Pro e P20 Lite.
Well, there have been many who have asked us how to make a Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite as the company Huawei has changed the design of the phone when compared with the previous models.
So, if you are looking for a method that solves the problem on how to take a screenshot on Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite, Then you're in the right place. To find out how to do this, read the guide below.
How to take a screenshot Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite
A few days ago, we wrote some guides that can help you with your device. All the tutorials on how to do Har Reset, Download Mode, Fastboot Mode etc., you can find them all in this section.
How to take a screenshot on Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite via hardware buttons
- At first, go to the screen or area you want to take a screenshot of.
- When you're ready, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time for a second or two.
- When you hear a click sound or see an animation on the screen, release the pressed buttons. This means that you have successfully took a screenshot Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite.
- The captured screen can be found in the notification panel or in the Gallery app.
- You can edit or share your screenshot from there.
- You have done!
How to take a screenshot on Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite via shortcut
Thanks to this method you can take a scrolling screenshot all the way to the bottom of the page, capturing all the information on the page in a single screenshot. If you need to edit (cut, draw any line), you can do it using the default editor.
- Swipe down the status bar to open the notification panel.
- Tap the scissors icon to take a scrolling screenshot.
- Then tap the icon in the box within three seconds of capturing the screenshot, by doing so the screen will automatically scroll down and continue capturing the screenshot.
- During the scrolling process, touch the scroll area to finish the screenshot.
- Easy no?
How to save a screenshot on Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite via app
If the above method doesn't work for any (difficult) reason, you can try using the method below.
- First of all, you need to download the Screenshot APK on your Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite smartphone.
- Then, install the application.
- Make sure you have activated How to activate “Unknown sources” on Android and you can easily install the application.
- Launch the installed application and you will be shown all the instructions you need to follow to get one screenshot su Huawei P20 / P20 Pro e P20 Lite.
- Although I think this application is not useful for you !!!
These were all the steps you had to go through take a screenshot on Huawei P20 / P20 Pro and P20 Lite using three methods. For any questions please feel free to use the comment box. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
- How to unlock an Android phone if you have forgotten the model, PIN or password