How to make one screenshot below Samsung Galaxy A40. In this guide, we will explain how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A40. In this post I will show you all the methods you can use to take a screenshot on yours Samsung Galaxy A40. Samsung has improved the usability of its smartphones with its latest TouchWiz (Samsung One UI).
The Galaxy A40 has a 6,4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity U display with Exynos 7904 chipset. Mount a triple rear camera of 3MP + 5MP + 5MP and a front camera of 16MP. The phone is powered by a whopping 5.000mAh battery with a USB Type-C port and has a rear fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A40 technical features
- Display 5.9 FHD + (2.340 x 1.080) Schermo Super AMOLED
- Octa-core Exynos 7885 processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of storage (microSD up to 512 GB)
- Dual SIM
- 25MP f / 2.0 front camera
- Dual rear cameras: 16MP f / 1.7 (wide); 5MP f / 2.2 (ultrawide)
- Battery pack from 3,100 mAh
- 144,4 x 69,2 x 7,9 mm
- Android 9 Pie
Come fare Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A40
Save a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A40 it's very easy. Below find two methods, the first manual, is possible fare screenshot Samsung Galaxy A40 using the phone buttons, while the second is crazy, just swipe your palm across the display. Let's start ... let's see how to do it.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A40 with "Ok Google"
Just open the screen you want to take a screenshot of.
Aunt "OK Google, take a screenshot" and wait for the Google Assistant to perform the operation.
You will then be able to see the Share or Edit screen to send the screenshot right away.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A40 using the hardware buttons
This is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to take screenshots on yours Samsung Galaxy A40. Follow these quick steps to get one now:
- Open the application / screen you want to take a screenshot from.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound showing that a screenshot has just been taken.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A40 with one gesture
Samsung offers an alternative method that is not lacking in originality. Drag on screen to take a screenshot. First of all, remember to check that the feature is enabled in the settings:
- apri Settings
- to press Advanced features
- Scroll down the menu and tap Motions & gestures> Capture with palm drag.
- Tap the slide button to activate the function, it should turn blue.
How to find saved screenshots
You can go to the Gallery application and browse the screenshots / albums folder. Or manually, you can go to the Pictures> Screenshots folder in the phone memory and check all the screenshots you've taken so far.
We just finished seeing how to take screenshot on samsung galaxy a40. If you have any problems or questions don't hesitate to ask in the comments box.