Find out how to quickly connect your Samsung Galaxy A21s to your TV, monitor or projector using these simple and inexpensive methods to use. In a few lines I'll explain how to cast the Samsung Galaxy A21s display on the big screen of your TV, monitor or projector. There are many solutions to do this, even if for me the first and third solutions are the simplest and most reliable ones to use, besides the Chromecast you can use it to do a thousand other things.
1. Connect Samsung Galaxy A21s to TV via third party USB-C to HDMI adapters
The quickest and easiest way to connect your Samsung Galaxy A21s to your TV is via the official USB-C to HDMI 4K 60Hz adapter. This adapter is really easy to use, just connect the USB-C connector to the Samsung Galaxy A21s and the other end to an HDMI cable connected to the TV.
Switch to the correct HDMI output on your TV, you are ready and ready to start enjoying movies and games on the big screen. Additionally, the official USB-C to HDMI adapter is DeX compatible, meaning you can also use your Samsung Galaxy A21s as a fully functional desktop PC, all via this adapter.
2. How to connect Samsung Galaxy A21s to TV with Samsung Smart View
One of the easiest ways to mirror content from Samsung smartphone to Samsung TV is with Samsung Smart View. This feature works easily with Samsung smartphones released from 2016 onwards, such as the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
If your TV is a Smart TV that can connect to Wi-Fi, you should have no problem connecting your smartphone to the TV. Users can also connect and connect a casting dongle, such as Chromecast, to their TV to use Smart View.
- If you own a Samsung Smart TV, make sure your Samsung smartphone and your Samsung TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you are using a casting dongle, make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung smartphone.
- From your phone, drag down the notification bar to display the app shortcut menu.
- Swipe left to show the rest of the context menu.
- Toccata Smart view.
- Choose your Samsung TV.
- During the first configuration, select Allow with the TV remote control when the TV prompts you to confirm the connection.
- For a connection with a dongle, the smartphone should mirror itself immediately.
From now on, you will be able to open most of the apps and programs from your Samsung Galaxy A21s and they will play on your Samsung TV.
3. How to connect Samsung Galaxy A21s to TV using Google Chromecast
Then there is the Google Chromecast. This device will give you allows you to stream content from your Android smartphone or tablet directly to your TV. All you need to do is install the app Google Home, which you will find for free in the Play Store and connect the Chromecast to the port HDMI of the TV.
In the Google Home app menu, select Cast Screen / Audio, then tap the blue button, then select the device you want to connect to.
Alternatively, some devices have a Cast button in the quick settings panel, found by swiping down from the top of the device screen. If the Cast option isn't available, you may be able to add it to the quick settings in your phone's options.
4. How to set up Samsung Galaxy A21s for Wi-Fi mirroring
To connect a Samsung Galaxy A21s and a Samsung TV with Wi-Fi mirroring, both devices must be up to date and able to connect to Wi-Fi.
You will need to own a Samsung Smart TV made in 2013 or later; these TVs will have an F or later in their model numbers, indicating the year of manufacture. Samsung TVs manufactured before 2013 can use wired methods of connecting with smartphones, such as Samsung AllShare.
Enabling mirroring on Samsung Smart TVs may vary by model. You will most likely be able to figure out which method you need to use depending on the buttons on your Samsung TV remote.
For some older models, you need to press the button Source on the remote control, then select Screen Mirroring. For other newer models, you need to press Menu on the remote control, then select Network > Screen Mirroring.
- Drag the notification bar down.
- Toccata Screen mirroring.
- Wait for the device to search for available devices to connect to.
- Choose your TV from the available devices. You will likely see the TV name or model number.
- If a PIN number appears on the TV screen, enter the PIN into your smartphone when prompted.
Once the connection is established, you will be able to open most of the apps and programs from your Samsung smartphone and they will mirror on your Samsung Smart TV.
5. How to setup Samsung TV for AllShare mirroring
To enable mirroring on an older Samsung HD TV, you need to have a Samsung AllShare Cast hub, which allows the TV to connect to your smartphone.
- Plug your Samsung Cast AllShare Cast Hub into a power source, then wait for the red light to turn on.
- Connect your AllShare Cast wireless hub to HDTV with an HDMI cable.
- Select Source o Menu on the remote control, and then select the appropriate HDMI cable input source for the connection.
- The AllShare Cast Wireless Hub light will flash red once the TV is detected.
- Push the button Reset sull’hub wireless AllShare Cast.
Once reset, the indicator light should be blue, indicating that the TV is connected and ready to mirror with the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
How to set up the Samsung Galaxy A21s for AllShare mirroring
- Access the app drawer on your Samsung smartphone and tap Settings.
- Toccata Screen mirroring.
- Enable the screen mirroring and wait for your device to scan for available devices to connect to for mirroring.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
The TV should immediately start mirroring the smartphone home screen. From here you will be able to open most of the apps and programs from your Samsung smartphone and they will appear on your Samsung TV.