Download all the official firmware of the LG G4 (All variants), this year LG released its flagship LG G4 with many differences from the predecessor LG G3.
It mounts a 5,5-inch QHD 1440 x 2560 pixel display. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 processor (quad-core 1,44 GHz Cortex-A53 and dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57) and runs on Android Lollipop.
It was released with 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM, expandable via a MicroSD card up to 2TB, with a 16 MP camera and records video in 4K with 5312 x 2988 pixels, laser autofocus, optical stabilization of the image and an 8MP 1080p @ 30fps video led camera on the front. It is equipped with a huge 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery.
You may have happened to lock your smartphone, and not been able to restore it even with a reset, then you have seen fit to reinstall the official firmware again. Below are all stock firmware for LG G4.
What can be restored with a fresh installation? Then you can unroot it, you can unlock it, you can reset LG G4 to factory settings, remove any custom ROM or reset it to 100% like the day you bought it.
Download all official LG G4 firmware (All variants)
- T-Mobile H811 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- Verizon VS986 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- US Cellular US99 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- UK H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- Europe General H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- Netherlands H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- O2 UK H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- poland PLAY H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- Portugal Vodafone H815 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- China H818 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- China H819 LG G4 Stock Firmware
- Hong Kong H815T LG G4 Stock Firmware
How to Install LG G4 Official Firmware (All Variants)
Back up your apps:
- Download AirDroid from the Google Play Store.
- A Windows / Mac / Linux computer on the same WiFi network as the phone.
- An Android phone or tablet, of course!
Open AirDroid on your phone and launch the application.
Enter the IP address (and port) in the URL field in your browser and enter the password that was given to you by the application on your phone.
Now you can backup your contacts, files and pictures. To make the Backup just click on the Apps icon and a window will open showing all the applications on the phone.
Select all applications or only the important ones you want to backup.
After selecting them, click on the download button at the top right of the window.
After pressing Download, AirDroid will download all selected applications to your computer in .ZIP format. If only one app has been selected, the downloaded file will be in apk format.
Back up your Gmail and Google contacts just >> Synchronize with Google Sync.
How to backup WhatsApp messages, open the app >> open the menu and go to settings >> go to chat settings >> at the bottom click back up conversations.
How to enable USB debugging mode go to device Settings menu >> Go to submenu in some devices the submenu will be called Other / General >> now scroll to “Build Number” and tap 7 times. After tapping 7 times you will see a notice saying “You are now a developer” / “Developer mode has been activated”. Now go to the Settings menu and you will see the developer options submenu >> tap developer options and then enable USB debugging. How to enable USB debugging and development options in Android 4.2 and above
Make sure your Android device has the battery charges up to 80-85%.
Caution: this tutorial is for LG G4 only. Do not try this guide on any other Android device. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the instructions provided on this page. Try this guide at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that the device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions that have been mentioned in the procedure.
- Back up all data on your pc and make sure you have uninstalled the programs: LG PC Suite and LG Mobile Support Tool.
- Download and extract the Flashtool2014, install the drivers and put the firmware in the same path as the flashtool.
- Restart the phone in download mode by holding down the vol + key and in the meantime connect the phone to the PC.
- Now start Flashtool2014
- Select the firmware you want to install, and select the type of flash:
- Normal Flash: To be used only if you have the stock firmware does not delete the data of the internal memory, it should not be used for updates!
- CSE Flash: To be used in case you are restoring the phone with a Custom Rom installed, delete all the data in the internal memory always make the backup.
- Now press start and select country and language, it is important that the phone is not disconnected!
- If the phone is in bootloop you have to perform a hard reset with the combination of the power and vol keys - then release the power key as soon as the LG logo appears, and follow the instructions.