How to Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad T3 10. How to Reset Huawei MediaPad T3 10. How to Factory Reset Huawei MediaPad T3 10. The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 is the largest and most powerful of the series of tablets launched by the company a few weeks ago.
The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 mounts a 9,6 ”HD screen (1.280 x 800 pixels), is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor along with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory. The Huawei MediaPad T3 10 has a 5 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 2 megapixel front camera.
In terms of connectivity it has LTE (optional) Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2,4 / 5 GHz), GPS and is powered by a 4.800 mAh battery, weighs 460 grams and runs on the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1.
Through this hard reset procedure all data on the device will be deleted. Read here if you want to backup. While so powerful you may need to reset this tablet, let's see how it's done.
How to Hard Reset Huawei MediaPad T3 10
- Turn off the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up button + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release the buttons as soon as you see the Huawei logo on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe data / Factory Reset” and confirm the option with the power button.
- Once again choose “wipe data / Factory Reset” from the menu and accept with power button.
- Now accept the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
- The factory reset will be completed as soon as you see the HUAWEI logo.
Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation on Huawei MediaPad T3 10.
- Turn on the HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10
- Then from the initial menu screen select the Settings.
- Go to Advanced Settings and enter this tab.
- In the next step on Backup and Restore.
- Then select Factory data reset.
- Finally select restore.
Good job! The device is ready for use.
- Start by turning on the device using the power key.
- Then open the dialer.
- Enter the following secret code: * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- From the menu in front of you choose Factory Reset.
- Tap on OK to confirm the whole operation.
Excellent! You have just performed hard reset on Huawei MediaPad T3 10.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Razer Ifrit Review of the in Ear Streaming Headphones
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Guide to Unlock All Equipment Upgrades Ps4 Xbox One Pc
- Assassin S Creed Syndicate Cathedral Puzzle Solution
- Final Fantasy Vii Remake Guide to Choices to Make Within the Game
- Battlefield 1 Guide to All Field Manuals Manual Collector Trophy