In this article we will explain to you how to install apps on LG Smart TV with and without official market. The cornerstone of the Smart TV experience is viewing television shows, movies and other content via the Internet streaming process; streaming content is accessible via app. Almost all Smart TVs have a selection of pre-loaded apps, but most Smart TVs allow users to add more.
The precise steps required to add multiple apps to a Smart TV may vary from brand to model or model to model within a brand. There may also be slight changes in the appearance of the on-screen menu from year to year. Here are some examples on how to install apps on LG Smart TV.
LG's Smart TVs use the WebOS platform, which includes app management. Just like with many smart TVs, LG includes a bundle of pre-installed streaming apps.
How to install apps on LG Smart TV
However, to make sure you can download additional applications you need to set up a account LG. Here are the steps:
- Open the menu Home.
- Select Settings; it looks like a gear and is usually located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go to General.
- Select Account management.
- Select Create account.
- Follow the account setup steps as required (email address, password, etc.).
- Select OK.
- Check your email you have received theaccount verification notice.
Here are the steps required for installing the apps:
- Press the button Home on the remote control.
- starts LG Content Store.
- Select one app category or search for an app.
- Select an app you want to download.
- Select Install.
- You will see the price here instead of Install if the app is not free.
- Select OK when required. This will begin installing the application.
Once the app has been downloaded, you can start it immediately or access it later from Le my apps.
Use your browser
If you do not find the application in the official market you can always download it from the web, through the browser you have installed by default on your Smart TV, for example "download chrome apk", then download and install the app as a normal application.
Or through "sideloading"
Or you can load all the Android apps on the new Smart TVs by reading this article!
In case of problems, use the comments box.