How to install and configure IPTV on Chromecast? IPTV means Internet Protocol Television which helps us to watch live channels or movies on the Internet. IPTV Player is available for all devices such as smartphones, computers, tablets and even smart TVs.
How to install and configure IPTV on Android Box?
For Android devices, IPTV has a lot of apks that you can download and install. By reading this article it will be possible for you install IPTV on Chromecast. The IPTV app is available on the Google Play Store. Below are the steps for install IPTV on Chromecast.
For those who use Chromecast or for those who want to use it, you can easily add an IPTV player. you can add IPTV su Chromecast with the help of a perfect app. Using the app, you can also see the list of IPTV channels on Chromecast.
Using the app IPTV su Chromecast, you can watch HD channels on the satellite platform. you can download IPTV on your android device e cast channels to your TV using Chromecast. Here is the guide for install and configure IPTV on Chromecast.
How to install IPTV on paid Chromecast
- Download IPTV and BubbleUPnP UPnP / DLNA License
- Open BubbleUPNP and click on "Settings"
- Click on “Chromecast” then go to “Install local transcoding” and then on “Install”.
- Check that the first 3 ticks are active in the menu under "Transcoding settings".
- Now go back to the main screen, open the menu and select your Chromecast in the "Renderer" list.
- At this point BubbleUPNP is ready to transcode the streams to the Chromecast.
- Open IPTV, enter the settings from the menu and change “Streaming player” to “Select system”.
- Go back to the main screen, click on “Add playlist” and paste the link or select the file from the list, then click on “OK”.
- Click on a channel, and then in the pop-up menu select “BubbleUPNP”.
- Wait a few seconds for Chromecast to load the link.
How to install IPTV on Chromecast for free
- Connect Chromecast to TV if you don't know how to do it read this tutorial.
- Now go to your Android phone, go to the Play Store and download the app: IPTV Extreme. Remember smartphone and Chromecast must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- On your phone open the IPTV Extreme application, at the top right you will see the icon for streaming the display.
- Click on the icon and you will see IPTV on Chromecast for free.
I hope I have done you a grateful thing. If you have any problems don't hesitate to talk about it in the comments box below.