How to install and configure IPTV on Samsung Smart TV? IPTV means Internet Protocol Television which helps us to watch live channels or movies on the Internet. IPTV Player is available for all devices such as smartphones, computers, tablets and even smart TVs.
How to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
For Android devices, IPTV has a lot of apks that you can download and install. By reading this article it will be possible for you install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV. The IPTV app is available on the Google Play Store. Below are the steps for install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
How to install IPTV on Chromecast?
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Don't forget that your TV must be connected to the Internet if you want to download applications
- Click Smart Hub. On the remote control, press the multicolored button in the center. This button is called Smart Hub. With some remotes, it's a button with a picture of a house. Comes on my plans.
- Select Samsung Apps. With the arrows on the remote, go to Le my apps and select Samsung Apps by clicking the button in the center of the arrows.
- Choose the category of “Most downloaded” applications from left menu, you will see a list of applications on the right side of the screen.
- Find the IPTV app: in the category "Most downloaded", select the “Smart ipTV” app. The application page opens.
- Tap on Settings. Once on the application page, click Download, then click Install, Than we Run. That's it, you have downloaded the IPTV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Be aware that the app is not free, it still offers a 7 day trial period
- The price of the "Smart iPTV" application is € 5,49 to be paid once on the developer's website: http://siptv.eu/activation
- Once the process is complete, you will be directed directly to page application Smart iPTV and you will be able to start using it.