You can record the screen on your Samsung Galaxy A03s by adding the Screen Recording option to the Quick Settings. After enabling Screen Record, you can record videos of almost any app on your Galaxy. If you're not using Android 11 or later, you can use a third-party screen recording app.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A03s, there is no need to be jealous; every android phone also has a screen recorder. You can use it to make video recordings of almost any app, although some apps like Netflix will only allow you to record a black screen. Here is how to record screen on Samsung Galaxy A03s.
You can enable screen recording on Samsung Galaxy A03s phone without third party app, as the developers have provided a special feature. It can be accessed via the notification panel. Users simply tap the icon with a video camera image.
The registration process will begin immediately after logging into the feature. If this does not happen, you will need to press another button indicating “Rec”, which will appear on the display. To stop recording, you need to click the red icon again, but it will now be presented as a square, not a circle.
Also, the Samsung Galaxy A03s allows you to fine tune the feature. All necessary settings can be found in the device settings in the “Screen Recorder” menu. You can also change the frame rate, resolution, and the input method - that is, the sound from the microphone or from the system itself.
How to split your Android screen without ROOT and without app
If the built-in recorder does not work or is not there and it is important for you to record what is happening on the screen, I recommend that you use third party software.
A simple application that can be installed on the Samsung Galaxy A03s. AZ Screen Recorder not only records what is happening on the screen, it also allows you to take screenshots. Interaction with the program can be performed as follows:
- Install AZ Screen Recorder via the official Android app store.
- Run the application.
- After launching, you will not see the usual Android application interface, but a functional window will appear in the notification curtain.
- To start video recording, click the “Record” button.
- In addition, the notification drawer allows you to pause or stop the video completely.
When the registration is complete, the user will see a pop-up window that will allow him to share the video or edit it in advance. To close the application, you need to download AZ Screen Recorder from RAM.
Another worthy app that has received a lot of positive reviews. To record your screen, you need:
- Install DU Recorder via the market.
- Run the application.
- Allow it to run on other tabs.
- Press the record button, which will be displayed on the screen, or do the same through the notification panel.
- To complete the process, click the “Stop” button or pause the recording to continue later.
The video is automatically saved and is ready for editing and uploading. All these operations are performed through a pop-up window that appears after the end of the recording.