In this article we will see how reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game. If you are interested a few days ago we talked about how to download, install and play Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery sul vostro computer. Today instead we talk about how to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game.
Starting a new game in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery it's not child's play. Typically, you uninstall the game and reinstall it to start a new career in the game. However, things are not that simple when it comes to resetting Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
Suppose, you've chosen the wand, you've joined a house, you've made an alliance, and later realize you want to change the wand - what do you need to do then? It is necessary reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery on your device to start the game from the beginning.
How to reset Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery
However, unfortunately, it's not that simple. Many users are convinced that they cannot reset Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. But, in this Android tutorial, we will explain the ways you can Easily reset Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery on Android and iPhone.
We will introduce you to three ways in which you can start over Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. The first method is pretty simple and straightforward, however if it doesn't work, don't worry. We have two more. So, let's get started and, we hope that by the end of the post you will be able to reset your Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game.
start over Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery
How to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game
Reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery by turning off Wi-Fi
- Turn off the your Wi-Fi and your mobile data. In short, your device shouldn't be connected to the internet.
- Now the game begins.
- Close the game when the error message appears "Can not connect".
- Turn on your Wi-Fi or Mobile Data.
- Restart the game.
Log into Facebook with a single device
- Launch the game on your phone.
- Touch theicon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- In Settings menu, tap the box "Account information" under "Guide".
- Connect your Facebook account and exit the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game.
- Now log out of your Facebook account.
- Delete the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game from your phone, also clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Log back into your Facebook account and go to your Facebook account Settings.
- In the Settings menu, look for “Apps & Websites” on the left side of the screen.
- Under “Active apps and websites,” search for the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery app.
- Check the box and click "Remove". A new window will appear asking if you are sure. Select the "Delete all posts, photos and videos" checkbox and click "Remove" again.
- Now download Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery from the Google Play Store and install it.
- The game should load and start from the witch selection screen.
The process is painfully long but it seems to be paying off. However, if it still doesn't work and you are unable to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, don't worry. We have yet another method. You need to have another device handy as this method requires two devices to reset Hogwarts Mystery Game.
Log into Facebook using two devices
- Start the game on your second device. Make sure it's a fresh install on your second device.
- Log into Facebook via the Hogwarts app.
- Exit the game without doing any activity.
- Now grab your first device and log into the game with Facebook.
This method should reset the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery game as the save on your first device will be canceled with the save on your second device.