How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 8, your smartphone has started to slow down. It consumes the battery quickly. Or it went into bootloop and you can't start it anymore. With this guide I think I can help you. I don't promise you anything but we can try.
We are going to see how to hard reset your Huawei Honor 8 with two very simple procedures. The first using the physical buttons of the smartphone. The second, on the other hand, is only possible if you still have access to the operating system.
As a precaution and only if you still have access to your phone's operating system I recommend that you make a backup. The second tip is to read the following carefully.
Do not try this guide on any other Android device. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the instructions provided on this page. Try this guide at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that the device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions that have been mentioned in the procedure.
How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 8
First method with the use of physical keys:
- To turn off the appliance, press and hold the power button for a short time.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Let go of the keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select the “wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys, and confirm with the power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept with the power button.
- Finally, accept the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
You did! The factory reset has just been performed.
Second method with the use of the operating system:
- At first press and hold the power key for a short time to turn on the phone.
- Then go to the Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step go to Backup and reset and select Restore data as when it came from the factory.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation by tapping Erase everything.
Excellent! The factory reset has been done.