How to install the Samsung Galaxy S6 Weather Widget on any Android device, by following this guide, you will be able to install and enjoy the Samsung Galaxy S6 weather widget on your Android phone.
The Galaxy S6 is finally out and sets new records among Android devices. It has reached millions of orders and the number continues to increase every day.
Users who haven't managed to get their hands on the Galaxy S6 yet and are looking for applications and software on their devices can download and install all Galaxy S6 applications from here.
How to install the Samsung Galaxy S6 Weather Widget on any Android device
Since the app doesn't require a Samsung device or the TouchWiz mLauncher, it doesn't require any special features.
You need to download two things, one is the XWidget widget and then the Galaxy S6 weather widget.
- Galaxy S6 Weather Widget
- Launch the Play Store on your phone and install the XWidget application.
- Then, download the Galaxy S6 Weather Widget zip file to your phone.
- Extract the zip file and move to the extracted XWidget> Widget folder.
- Go to the home screen and launch the XWidget application.
- Press on the “Local” tab and check if the new widget is there.
- Then, go to the home screen and go through the widget menu until you find the Galaxy S6 weather widget.
- How to turn your Android phone into a Samsung Galaxy S10
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Wallpapers For Any Android Phone [16 Wallpapers]
- How to know if your Samsung mobile will receive Android 11
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy A80 USB Driver
- You can download and install Samsung Galaxy A51 USB Driver