Call of Duty Black OPS 2 - How to see the best ending
As you surely already know for the campaign of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 there are several endings and what you get depends only on the actions and choices made during the story.
In the list below you can see what each mission needs to be done for unlock the best ending of the game.
For details on the other endings, consult the guide to endings, but don't forget to consult the Black OPS 2 data sheet for other useful guides.
ATTENTION - SPOILERS
Call of Duty Black OPS 2 best ending
Main decisions: Save Woods / Save Karma / Save Menendez
- Pyrrhic Victory: Mason salva Woods.
- of speeds: Celerium device recovered.
- Old Wounds: Question Kravchenko for information on the CIA mole.
- Time and destiny: find all Intel information on the CIA mole, complex thoroughly searched.
- The fallen angel: find information about Zhao's secret meeting / protect Harper
- Karma: save Karma / DeFalco dies
- Suffer with me: Menendez fails to manipulate Woods
- The veil of Achilles: Farid stays alive / Strategic Defense Coalition allies with the US Army (Strike Force mission Completed)
- Ulisse: save Admiral Briggs / SDC protects USS Obama with drones / USS Obama survives long enough for supplies / Karma and USS Obama survive attack
- Heart Day: save the president
- Judgment day: capture Mendez
In the video below you can see the whole sequence