Come fare Hard reset Huawei Nova Young with two very simple methods. If you are reading this article it means that you have some problem with your smartphone. In a few lines we will help you to know how to perform the Huawei Nova Young hard reset procedure.
Huawei Nova Young is a phone for those who want to spend little without asking a lot. It mounts a 5-inch HD display, a MediaTek MT6737T processor, flanked by 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB, expandable up to 128 GB.
The photographic sector sees the presence of a 13 MP rear sensor and a 5 MP front sensor. It mounts a 3000 mAh battery, excellent for the hardware characteristics of the device. Run with EMUI 5.1. based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now let's move on to the tutorial for format Huawei Nova Young.
The causes can be many, fast battery consumption, applications that close by themselves, banners that suddenly appear on your display, etc. Before moving on to such a drastic procedure, try to do an antivirus scan.
Come fare Hard reset Huawei Nova Young
In this article, we have listed the best antivirus for your Android device. Have you installed a new application lately? Isn't this application you installed causing these kinds of problems? If so, uninstall it.
The hard reset process is extreme, it will erase all data from your device. Do a backup on Huawei Nova Young. Read this article if you don't know how! If you've done everything, let's move on to the Hard reset Huawei Nova Young.
- Press and hold the power key to turn off the device.
- In the next step, press and hold the Volume Up button + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Let go of the keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select with the Volume buttons the option “wipe data / factory reset”, and confirm with the power button.
- Once again choose “wipe data / factory reset” from the menu, accept it with the power button.
- When recovery mode appears again accept the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold the power key for a short time.
- Then go to the Menu and select the Settings.
- Scroll down in Advanced Settings.
- Then go to Backup and Restore.
- From the options select Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation.
Good job! The device is ready for use.