cyberpunk 2077 is a simply mammoth title and it is therefore only natural that the latest effort of CD Projekt RED is chock full of collectibles and secrets to discover. The city created by the Polish studio has in fact countless objects to collect and, of course, among these there are also weapons and armor. The legendary items are the rarest items to be found in the game world and can only be recovered in the following 4 ways: by purchasing them from specific merchants, by beating bosses, by completing some game activities and by crafting them. In this guide we will show you how you can find all the legendary armor present in the game.
For more information on the game, we refer you to our specific section of Cyberpunk 2077, here is the link to access it, we also attach below all our guides on the game.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete Guide to All Cyberpsychopaths
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete Guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that by reading the following text you may run into some minor and / or major spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding different playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to continue only and exclusively if you have completely completed the game plot, or if you are not influenced by possible spoilers.
Legendary chest armor
- Worn coat - You will get it by defeating the boss Placide, during the story mission "Transmission" in the district of Pacifica.
- Bulletproof vest in polycarbonate from Arasaka - You will get it by defeating the boss Sandayu Oda, during the story mission "Play it safe".
Legendary face armor
- Kogane No Yume Titanium BD Wreath - You will get it by defeating the boss Sandayu Oda, during the story mission “Play it safe”, but only on the higher difficulties.
Legendary leg armor
- Comfortable nomad shorts - You will get them by defeating the boss Matilda K. Rose (Sasquatch), leader of the Animals gand, during the mission "I walk the Line" in the Pacifica district. You will automatically meet her as you continue the story of the game.
- Back-thrusters - You can get them during the main mission “We Gotta Live Together”. They are located behind the Afterlife bar.
- Aldecaldos Rally Shrug - You will get it automatically by completing the mission “For Whom the Bell Tolls”.
- Johnny Silverhand T-Shirt - You will get it automatically by completing the secondary mission "Parasite".
- Johnny SIlverhand aviator glasses - You will get it automatically by completing the secondary mission "Sack" ("Chippin In").
- Johnny pants - You can get them during the Psychofan contract. They are found inside a pink suitcase in the bedroom.
- Johnny's shoes - You will be able to obtain them during the Heirlooms contract. They are located inside the same locker where you will find the pirate recordings.
- SAMEREI jacket - You will get it automatically by completing the side mission "Little Man, Big Mouth" ("Small Man, Big Mouth").
- Neoprene diving suit - You will get it automatically by completing the main mission "Pyramid Song".
- Arasaka spacesuit - You will get it automatically during the ending “The Temperance”.