Inside cyberpunk 2077, registered work CD Project Red of which you can find our review here, the developers have hidden a variety of bizarre and funny Easter Eggs. In this guide to the best Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Eggs we therefore want to show you our favorites.
For more information on the game, we refer you to our specific section of Cyberpunk 2077, here is the link to access it, we also attach below all our guides on the game.
- Guide to all love affairs in the game
- Complete guide to all Tarot graffiti
- Guide to trophies and Platinum
- Guide to the endings and how to unlock them
- Guide to all legendary and unique weapons
- Guide to all legendary and unique armor
- Complete guide to the skills, attributes and talents of the game
- Complete guide to all vehicles in the game
- Complete guide to all bosses in the game
- Complete Guide to All Cyberpsychopaths
- Drive the Porsche 911 and Johnny Silverhand's pistol for the Samurai Jacket
- Guide on how to repair your car
- Guide on how to make money quickly
- Guide for quick travel and points on the map
- Guide to creating objects
- Guide on how to get infinite money
- Here are some builds that are ideal for the game
- Guide on how to take the Akira inspired motorcycle
- Guide on how to unlock the secret ending
- Guide for resetting Skills, Attributes and Talents
- Beat on the Brat side mission guide
- The Prophet's Song side mission guide
- I Fought the Law side mission guide
- Tune Up & Epistrophy side mission guide
- The Beast in Me side mission guide
- Complete Guide to all Contracts
- Guide to the choices to be made in the story
- Complete Guide to Legendary Cyberware
- Guide to all websites related to missions
- Guide to the Colombario and who you can find us
- Guide to the most interesting Easter Eggs
- Guide to all side missions
- Complete guide to hacking and hacks
Before leaving you to guide, we remind you that in the following text you could read some major or minor spoilers related to Cyberpunk 2077, regarding various playful sections and different details on the story created by CD Projekt Red. We therefore advise you to proceed with caution before completing the game's campaign in its entirety.
Images from the Cyberpunk 2077 development team
When you are in Kabuki, in the market there is a secret room located on the northwest side of the roundabout, and the condition to access it is to have completed The rescue. Inside you will see one TV with images from the entire Cyberpunk 2077 development team. To enter the room you need the code contained in the message from the CD Projekt team included with each copy of the game, that is 605185.
Hideo Kojima in Cyberpunk 2077
While carrying out The Heist mission, you will come to Koppeki Plaza. Pop into the bar and, once inside, look around. Sitting on a sofa is a familiar-looking Japanese, in fact others is none other than the famous Hideo Kojima, a declared fan of The Witcher developed by CD Projekt.
During The Hunt, you will enter the NCPD testing lab. There you will see a BB Under, clear reference to Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding.
"I've seen things that you humans could not imagine"
Those who have seen the iconic 1982 Blade Runner will remember without less the famous scene of the monologue of the replicant Roy Batty, android completely similar to humans, sitting cross-legged on the roof of the skyscraper. At Vista del Rey, take the elevator from the abandoned Advocet Hotel and go up to the roof, and it is there that you will encounter a character holding a dove sitting similarly.
"Do you know what I tell you about my mother?"
When you're about to wrap up Where is My Mind, you will receive an invitation to participate in the Voight-Kampf test. This test is used to stimulate and evaluate physical reactions, thanks to which investigators can recognize replicants. Obviously, this reference is also linked to Blade Runner.
A man with a grenade instead of a nose will give you the mission Send in the Clowns. This creepy-looking gentleman is called Ozob, and he recalls a character from the Brazilian tabletop RPG podcast.
The three posters of cyberpunk 2077
If you are playing V with Nomadic origin, you may have seen along the road leading to the farm where you will meet Jackie for the first time, three billboards. It is a reference to the 2017 film Three Billboards in Ebbing, Missouri.
"Get over here!"
At the end of I'll Fly Away, Mitch will give you the Scorpion figurine, which you can place on the table in V's apartment. The character represented should remember Mitch's friend, but after a break in the fourth wall, from a careful look you can recognize the resemblance to the character of Mortal Kombat.
You will see barrels floating in the rivers. If you've played The Witcher 3 and found all of the smugglers' vaults, you'll surely know what to do with them.
Shells in Cyberpunk 2077
After completing The Save, you will have access to your apartment. In the bathroom there are shells instead of toilet paper, a reference to the film Demolition Man.
While you fulfill the contract Serious side effects, you will enter a hotel called the Dewdrop Inn. These are the words contained in a verse of the song Muhammed My Friend by the American singer Tori Amos.
Residents of the Columbarium
In North Oak there is the Columbarium where you can find special guests. Just to name a few, Conrad B. Hart of the Flashback video game, Logan 5 from the movie Logan's Escape, Syd Mead concept artist of famous films such as Blade Runner and Aliens, and there are also inscriptions praising their exploits.