Final Fantasy XV: Guide to Unlock and Use Chocobos [PS4 - Xbox One - PC]
In this guide we see how to have Chocobos in Final Fantasy XV.
Don't forget to also consult the Final Fantasy XV cheats and guide tab for other useful guides on this game.
To unlock Chocobos in Final Fantasy XV you need to progress through the game world until you get to the Duscae region in Chapter 3.
Prompto will reveal to you that it is possible to use creatures to move around the game world, but to do so you will first need to talk to Wiz at the Chocobo Wiz Outpost (Wiz Chocobo Outpost).
Wiz will reveal to you that it is unsafe to use Chocobos for travel due to the Behemoth named Deadeye roaming the area. Your task will be to defeat this creature in order to be able to rent the Chocobo.
After defeating the Behemoth Deadeye you can get tickets to use at the terminals to rent the Chocobo.
Here is a video showing the process:
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Darkest Dungeon Announced the Arrival of the Board Game
- Thronebreaker the Witcher Tales Review the Perfect Fusion Between Gwent and Rpg
- Beyond Two Souls Out of Control Trophy Guide Ps3
- Hitman 3 Complete Guide to Chongqing Challenges
- Soccer Manager 2021 the Review a Mobile Manager Who Knows His Stuff