While GeForce NOW officially enters its second year and is rapidly approaching 10 million members, through a release NVIDIA has announced that it is looking to the future and aiming for new goals, adding many new features to its Cloud Gaming service. The first change concerns subscriptions thanks to the introduction of the Priority Membership, which will allow users to receive all the benefits that were currently only available to members Founders. Among these features we can also find priority access to game sessions, which will also have a longer duration than usual. Furthermore, it will be possible to activate the DLSS and RTX, to enhance the gaming experience in supported titles.
With the'2.0.28 update, currently available to members and which will be rolled out to everyone in about a week, two new features will be introduced that allow streaming quality to take a big step forward. The first is an exclusive adaptive Vsync technology, which synchronizes the server-side 60 or 59,94 Hz framerate to match the client-side display, reducing stutter and latency on supported games. The second is a new technology of adaptive de-jitter, which will allow you to increase bit rates for better visual quality even on the most unstable networks. Finally, starting today, they will be available seven new titles within NVIDIA GeForce NOW, of which you can find a list below.
- Do Not Feed the Monkeys (Steam)
- GoNNER (Steam)
- Loop Hero (Epic Games Store)
- Monopoly Plus (Steam)
- Snooker 19 (Steam)
- System Shock: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
- Wanba Warriors (Steam)
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier the Weapons and Items Unlockable With Uplay
- How to Install Lineageos 16 on Galaxy A5 2017 Based on Android 90 Pie
- Generator Six Guns Gang Showdown
- Medal of Honor Above and Beyond Respawn S New Vr Game Announced
- Nioh 2 New Trailer Release Date and the Open Beta From November 1st