Far Cry Primal: How to Tame the Scarred Great Bear ["Plush" Trophy / Objective]
Who wants steak?
Guide to tame the scarred Great Bear, Far Cry Primal's "Plush" trophy
As we have already seen in the complete guide to animals of Far Cry Primal, among all the beasts that can be tamed there are three that require a particular mission in order to be tamed: the Great Scarred Bear, the Blood-toothed Tiger and the Wolf Sengue of Snow.
In this guide let's see how to tame the scarred Great Bear, for the other two, refer to the Far Cry Primal tricks and guides tab where you will find all the other guides dedicated to the game.
To find and tame the scarred Great Bear you will have to complete the relative "Great Scar Bear Beast Master Hunt" hunting mission, as shown in the video you find below. After completing this mission you will also have this beast among those available, but remember that the mission will only become available towards the end of the game:
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Marvel S Avengers Guide on How to Switch Saves From Ps4 to Ps5 Version
- Stranger Things Gaten Matarazzo Ready to Undergo Fourth Surgery for His Cleidocranial Dysplasia
- The King in Yellow the Role Play Preview of a Trip to Carcosa
- Halo Infinite Will Elon Musk Build a Tesla Inspired by a Warthog
- Chronicle of Innsmouth Mountains of Madness Game Review Inspired by Lovecraft S Tales