- At first turn off your smartphone by holding the power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step, press the buttons at the same time volume Up + Power for a while'.
- Let go of all buttons when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- In this menu choose "wipe data / factory reset". Use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to accept.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset”Using the volume buttons to scroll down and the power button to confirm.
- In the end choose "reboot system now”With the power button.
- Are you done!
First, turn on your device by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
Now from the home screen go to Menu -> Settings.
Then select Advanced Settings and click this option.
So choose Backup and restore.
In the next step, tap on Factory data reset.
Finally select Reset phone and confirm the whole operation by tapping on Reset phone again once.
You have completed the whole procedure!Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro via secret code
At first turn on the phone by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.
Next you need to open the phone dialer.
Enter the following secret code: * # * # * # * # 2846579
From the menu in front of you choose Restore Factory.
Tap on OK to confirm the whole operation.
Good job! You have just completed the factory reset operation.Soft Reset HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro
In the first step, press the power button for a few seconds.
When the menu is displayed, select Switch off, then tap on OK .
Now you have to wait about 10 seconds.
Then turn on the device using the power button.
You just finished!
- How is Honor View 10 going and why to buy it
- Come fare Hard reset Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- How to reset Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro to factory settings
- How to enter Huawei Mate 30 Pro Recovery Mode
- How to restart Huawei Mate 30 Pro in safe mode
- Hard reset Huawei Y7 Pro 2019