Pair great audio to your iPhone via Bluetooth. The Bose Bluetooth headphones they are the most popular headphones on the market, thanks to their high quality audio and noise cancellation features. All the Bose headphones can connect to an iPhone via a traditional audio jack, but you'll probably want to know how to connect Bose headphones to your iPhone via Bluetooth for better comfort and freedom of movement.
Le Bose headphones can connect to the iPhone using the Bluetooth options within the native iOS settings or using l’app Bose Connect di Bose. Each method works perfectly for making the initial connection, but the Bose Connect app tends to be more functional, as it enables more functionality after pairing is complete.
How to connect Bose headphones to iPhone using Bose Connect
The Bose Connect app is a free iOS app created by Bose to pair headphones and speakers with Apple's iPhone.
In addition to simplifying the entire connection process, the Bose Connect app is also used for installing new firmware updates, and can add support for new features as well as fix audio bugs or glitches.
They may need to be charged before they are turned on and connected to your iPhone or other smart devices.
- Download the Bose Connect app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Turn on the Bose Bluetooth headset by moving the switch on the right headset from red to green.
- Once downloaded and installed on your iPhone, open the app Bose Connect. Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your iPhone.
- Your new Bose headphones should be automatically detected by the Bose Connect app for iPhone. If so, you will be shown an image of your headphones and the text “Drag to connect”.
- Swipe down on the screen to begin connecting the Bose headphones to your iPhone. If your headphones are not detected, you will be shown a screen that offers you several tips to help your iPhone find them. It is not necessary, but you may want to wear the Bose headphones during the connection process. If you do, you will hear audio confirmation of the connection once it is finished.
- The Bose Connect app will begin to sync with your iPhone and the word "Connection" will appear.
- After confirming the connection, you should see the phrase "Ready to listen" at the bottom of your iPhone screen. You can now use the Bose Bluetooth Headset to listen to all audio on your iPhone.
You may also see the “Preparing product update” message at the top of the Bose Connect app. This is completely normal and simply means that the app is downloading an update that it will wirelessly send to your Bose headphones as soon as it's ready.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC
How to pair Bose headphones to iPhone using settings
While the Bose Connect app is the recommended method for pairing Bose headphones with an iPhone, you can also connect Bose headphones to your iPhone using the iOS Settings app.
- Go up Settings > Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Bose headphones by turning the switch on the right earbud from red to green.
- In Other devices, tap the name of your headphones. The name of your headphones should contain "Bose" somewhere.
- Your Bose headphones are now connected to your iPhone.
While this method works for connecting the Bose headphones to your iPhone, you will need to use the Bose Connect app to install updates and check the desired noise cancellation level.
How to disconnect Bose headphones from an iPhone
Turning off the Bose Bluetooth headphones is quite simple. All you have to do is press the switch on the right earbud from green to red.
If you want to disconnect them from your iPhone while still using them on another device, you can too. Open the Bose Connect app, tap your headphones image, then tap Disconnect. You can also turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone to disable the wireless connection.
To completely remove the Bose headphones from an iPhone to prevent them from automatically pairing in the future, go to Settings > Bluetooth, touch the symbol i next to the name of the headphones, then tap Forget this device.