In this tutorial we will see how to hard reset on Huawei P8 Lite 2017. In this article we will also talk about how to do a Soft reset on your Huawei P8 Lite 2017. With a Hard reset on the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 you will delete all the data on your smartphone.
With this tutorial we will see how to restore the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 as it left the factory. While with a Soft reset, you will only perform a forced restart, with the hope of solving the problems you have with your smartphone. With the Hard Reset on the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 you will return your phone to how it was when it left the factory.
Before carrying out the following procedure, I recommend that you backup your Android phone. Read this article if you don't know how. The reasons for doing a hard reset can be many. The problem could be that your Huawei's battery runs out quickly or that you can't get rid of a virus from your phone even with the best antivirus.
Whatever the cause, with a Hard reset you will solve all the problems you have on your mobile phone, because all the old data on the operating system will be deleted. If you are ready then let's start with knowing the procedure on how to hard reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
How to hard reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Using the buttons:
- To turn off the mobile phone, press and hold the power key for a short time.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button + the Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Then select the “wipe data / factory reset” option using the volume keys, and confirm with the power button.
- Once again choose “wipe data / Factory Reset” from the menu, and accept with the power button.
- In the next step, accept the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Via the operating system:
- At first, press and hold the power key for a short time to turn on the phone.
- Then go to the Menu and select the Settings.
- In the next step go to Backup and reset and select Restore data as it was when shipped from the factory.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation by tapping on Erase everything.
Excellent! The factory reset has been done.
How to soft reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Press and hold the button Power to turn off the phone.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Now turn your cell phone back on.
This is all about how to do soft hard reset on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Remove the back cover and also take out the battery for a couple of seconds.
- Then reinsert the battery and the back cover.
- Then turn the device on again by pressing and holding the power button for a short period.
We finished. This is all there is to know about how to reset the Huawei P8 Lite 2017 as it left the factory.