If you want to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019, you need to install TWRP custom recovery first. Today through this article, you will learn step by step how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 (SM-T510 / T515) and root using Magisk / SU. After installing TWRP and running root, you will be able to install custom ROMs, install mods, do a full Nandroid backup and more.
Sometimes we feel the need to root our device, sometimes we need custom mods, scripts and custom ROMs. All this can be done with the help of a custom recovery, in this case the TWRP. If you want to get the most out of your Android device, then TWRP is an indispensable tool. Stream media with this 10.1 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet. Dolby Atmos technology offers surround sound and the Full HD display ensures clear and crisp images. The 128GB of internal memory provides adequate storage for music and videos. This 10,1 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet has a long battery life of around 10 hours and microSD support and offers up to 512GB of internal storage.
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. It started out as a small project to make it easier to install custom ROMs and tweaks for the Android user. With a simple and easy-to-use interface, it quickly became popular with Android enthusiasts and developers. There are many benefits of installing a custom recovery like TWRP on an Android device. This also includes installing Super SU or Magisk.
- Activate the USB Debugging on the device (you must first activate the Developer Options): Settings -> Device Info -> Software Info -> Click 7 times on Build Number then again on Settings -> Developer Options and activate the USB Debugging mode.
- Download the ODIN software on your PC
- This guide is for installing TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
- You need a laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers
- Download TWRP Recovery here
- Download ADB and Fastboot for Windows
- Download: SuperSU - Magical
- Make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Don't jump and meet all requirements first! We are not responsible for any damage done to the phone.
We are not responsible for any type of damage that occurs to the device while following this guide. Do it at your own risk. Remember that rooting or installing Custom Recovery voids your phone's warranty.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
Follow the instructions given below to install TWRP on your phone:
Complete guide to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019
We have prepared both methods to root our device, you can choose between SuperSU or Magisk. Take a look below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 using SuperSU
How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 using Magisk
Warning: Do not try to install both Magisk and SuperSU on your phone. You need to root either with SuperSU or Magisk
So that's it, guys. Now you know how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 and root it. So, give it a try if you like to personalize your phone. We hope this guide was useful to you.