I can't install Discord. Discord installation failed, how to fix. Discord installation failed. Are you having trouble while trying to use Discord on your Windows 10 PC? If the program no longer works or if you are unable to install it on your Windows 10 operating system, don't worry as we have perfect workarounds for you.
The troubleshooting steps below will help you troubleshoot the errors that may occur during the Discord installation process so that you can eventually successfully use your favorite online chat software once again.
Discord crashes during installation for no apparent reason, although typically the problems are related to corrupted files. A Windows 10 update can mess everything up or a new program installed on your computer can interfere with Discord.
Usually, when Discord fails, users decide to reinstall the software. Well, if you try to do that, you will most likely notice that the installation process will fail from time to time. And this can be fixed by following the steps below.
- The Discord microphone is not working
I can't install Discord, how to fix
How can I fix Discord installation problems in Windows 10?
First, uninstall Discord from your device:
- Log in to Task Manager on your Windows 10 system: Press Ctrl + Alt + Canc and choose Task Manager.
- Bottom Processes, find rumors that may be related to Discord.
- Kill these processes and close the Task Manager.
- Optional: open Control Panel - right-click on the Windows Start logo and click on Control Panel; in the Control Panel go to the Category tab and under Programs click Uninstall; find Discord and remove the program from your computer.
Remove the files still left on your device:
- Press the keyboard shortcut keys win+r.
- Il Run dialog is displayed.
- Inside Run type %appdata% and press Enter.
- From the path that will open, delete the folders %AppData%/Discord e % LocalAppData% / Discord.
- Restart your computer at the end.
- That's all; you should be able to reinstall Discord on your Windows 10 system without any problems now.
If the installation process still doesn't work, try installing Discord manually - go to % LocalAppData% / Discord folder and run the update app as an administrator; then, run the Discord app as administrator and set compatibility mode on Windows 8.
- I can't hear anyone on Discord [STEP BY STEP GUIDE]
After this, you will be able to use Discord without experiencing further problems.
If Discord was damaged by a recent Windows 10 update, you can also try removing the Windows package - press Win + I, click your Update and securityi went his Windows Update, Choose Advanced options and select Update history; from there you can uninstall certain Windows updates.
These are the steps to fix the problem when Discord fails to install. If you have any further questions or if you need to resolve other similar problems, please do not hesitate and contact us.
- The webcam doesn't work with Discord? Try this