In the Nacon conference held today, a new roguelike deck building called Roguebook was shown: created by the minds behind Faeria, the game will see the support of Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering, in the role of co-designer.
In the screens that you can see below, the title will take advantage of the roguelike dynamics applied to a gameplay where you will have to choose your moves based on the cards available: each of them will have an activation cost, which you can pay through an energy reserve. (which you can see below left). The game will most likely be released for smartphones (iOS and Android).
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The Darkness 2 Trophies and Achievements Guide 360 Ps3
- Valve Gabe Newell Unveils Future Plans After the Success of Half Life Alyx
- Cyberpunk 2077 Secretlab Chairs Are Back
- Assassin S Creed Valhalla Animus Anomalies Guide and How to Unlock the Secret Ending
- Bojack Horseman Review of the New Season Dedicated to the Netflix Series