Root Huawei Y6 con Android 5.1, in this simple guide we will see how to have root permissions on Root Huawei Y6 running Android 5.1. Once the smartphone is rooted, it will be possible to install a custom recovery, or install all those applications that need root permissions to work.
- Download the universal KingRoot app for Huawei Y6 da here .
- The following guide voids the warranty of yours Huawei Y6.
- Download and install USB drivers on your computer. If the USB Drivers Huawei are already installed on your computer, then skip this step
We are not responsible for any damage caused by the instructions provided on this page. Try this guide at your own risk.
Read also: How to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Y6
- Download KingRoot directly to yours Huawei Y6, if you have downloaded the application on your PC, copy it to the memory of your smartphone.
- If you need to copy the file from your PC, you need to Activate USB Debugging mode in your settings Huawei Y6.
- Then go to the folder where you downloaded / copied the file and install it as a simple APK.
- Open the application and click on the button, Start Root
- The process will be a bit long, so you have to be patient
- When the procedure is complete, a green check will appear on the screen of your smartphone.
- Once done, restart yours Huawei Y6.
- Open the mobile phone app menu and search for KingUser app.
For confirmation, install Root Checker from the Google Play Store and confirm root privileges on yours Huawei Y6. If you have any questions related to this post leave me a comment.