Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN locked. Let's see how to solve. You have messed with your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN so much that you stopped when the phone froze. You have tried to the end to install a new custom rom, which in the end your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN, does not want to turn on anymore.
Or it ended up "alone" in bootloop. Turns on and off repeatedly or, or is stuck on startup screen. Oh well, however it went, in a few lines let's see how to make your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN return as new.
Be careful to read the entire guide carefully. The percentages that your Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500FN) can get back to work without taking it to any service center are high. So get ready and let's move on.
Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN locked. Let's see how to solve
Caution: this tutorial is for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN. Do not try this guide on any other Android device. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the instructions provided on this page. Try this guide at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that the device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions that have been mentioned in the procedure.
- Download and install the drivers for your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN from here.
- Download and install the latest version of Odin you find on this page.
- Download your desired firmware file for the Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN
Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN locked. Let's see how to solve - Tutorial
- First install the USB drivers of your Samsung Galaxy J5 on Windows PC.
- Then download the Samsung Galaxy J5 firmware and extract the folder to your desktop.
- Download ODIN and install it on the PC to install the phone firmware. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder.
- Now turn off the Galaxy J5 and boot it into download mode. (Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button at the same time)
- Once the Galaxy J5 is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with the USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on the desktop.
- If everything went right and the drivers are working correctly you will see the ID: COM box turn blue on the ODIN screen, if not, reinstall the drivers and restart your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that has been extracted.
- Now press the start button from the Odin screen to start the installation process.
- Once completed you will see a message launched by ODIN that everything was fine and the phone will restart automatically.
- Now you can disconnect the phone.
Once the firmware installation on your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN is finished, it will take a while to reboot.