It was announced today by Ubisoft, the arrival of a major update for Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 named Episode 1 - Expeditions. This new update will be part of The Division 1's Year 2 free content plan, as well as his take the exit (uscita) is scheduled for the 23 July exclusively for Year 1 Pass holders and the 30 July for non-holders of the Pass. Episode 1 - DC Suburban Expeditions Will Take Players Explore New Areas and Battle Off the Streets of Washington DC
The new free content pack will include:
- New explorable environments
- 2 new main story missions that will continue after the defeat of the final boss of Tidal Basin: "White Oak Camp"And"Manning National Zoo".
- Le Shipping: will be divided into 3 wings. Each wing will have a specific theme and tone, and will be distributed on a weekly basis. By completing all wings, players will gain access to an exclusive treasure chamber full of rewards.
- new weapons and equipmentTortoise Rifle exotic weapon, BT Wired Gloves exotic gear, new LMG Stoner and Carbine 7 weapons, classified assignments that can be completed in Washington's Central Aquarium and NSA Site B13 (Available exclusively to Year 1 Pass holders) .
- The new difficultydiscovery: will introduce matchmaking in the Dark Hours Operation raid.
Recall that Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 is available on Playstation 4, Xbox One e PC.