How to enter Download Mode with the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge, if you have ever installed a custom rom on a Galaxy, you are surely familiar with the download mode that these devices have.
If you are not familiar with this term, let me explain. Download mode is a special mode, similar to Fastboot mode on other devices with which you can install a rom, mod etc .. These files may contain a custom recovery or even a full backup firmware.
Since Android is an open source mobile platform, the customization possibilities are endless. You can do things that other mobile users like Windows can't even imagine.
The first thing an Android user does with a new phone is add root access, then install custom ROMs and mods. Installing mods is a great way to customize and improve performance with an Android phone.
Starting your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in download mode is very easy, especially if you have experience with other older devices. While the phones have completely changed when it comes to design, some of the most basic features have remained the same, including the download mode boot method.
How to enter Download Mode with the Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
- You don't need any custom applications to enter download mode. Grab your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edgeo, press the power button to turn it off.
- Locate and press the volume button on the side + the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
- Press and hold until a warning tone is heard. You will be asked if you want to continue.
- Press the volume up key to continue.
Congratulations, you have successfully booted your Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge in download mode now you can install a firmware using Odin.
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A70
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A41
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A40
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A71
- How to enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy A80